WARNING: If you…
- Belong to a synagogue that meets your needs, where you feel comfortable and have friends
- Have a personal relationship with a rabbi who knows you and makes the time to give you actionable advice on your Jewish journey
- Find clear answers to your Jewish questions easily from sources you trust
- Have friends and family that share and support your Jewish studies
- Live in an area that is rich with Jewish religious & cultural opportunities
The Jewcurious School may not be right for you.
- You can’t find a rabbi to study with: There aren’t any close by, they don’t answer your calls or emails, or they’re too busy for regular meetings with you.
- You can’t find friends or a community who share your Jewish interests, and your own friends and family are skeptical about your curiosity.
- You’re afraid of feeling judged, bewildered, or ignored when you enter Jewish spaces
Then The Jewcurious School might be just the right place for you.
If you’ve experienced one of all of these roadblocks, you know how stressful it can be. and it’s not just frustrating in the moment when you fail to connect: You’re worried this roadblock may be a permanent one, and you’ll never get your questions answered.
You’re worried this may be the end of the road you took because you wanted a deeper understanding of Judaism.
Maybe you’re worried because your heart is telling you that you belong among the Jewish people, but your head (or your family, or some rabbi) tells you it’s not possible, and that you should stop wasting your time.
After all don’t need to be Jewish, learn Jewish wisdom, or do Jewish things to be a good person. But does this answer satisfy you?
Do you really want to give up on that dream?
Can you really ignore that call?
If any of this sounds like you or how you have been feeling, you should know that The Jewcurious School was made for you.
- 2 live classes per week – one on the weekly Torah reading, one based on the topic of the month.
- New topics each month taking a deep dive into areas of Jewish wisdom and practice, such as: God, Israel, Jewish Prayer, Jewish Holidays, and more.
- A growing archive of recorded classes for students to access at their own pace, 24/7/365.
- Access to a thriving private Community area to discuss the classes, meet people just like you, ask questions and get support from people on the same path.
- Access to a friendly rabbi who converted to Judaism as an adult, learning everything from scratch starting 18 years ago, and understands where you’re coming from.
Because this is a place for all kinds of Jewcurious people:
- People who are considering conversion to Judaism, or have recently converting and want to keep learning.
- People who were born Jewish, haven’t been to a synagogue in a while (or ever), but are curious about coming back to the community of their birthright.
- People who are committed to other religions, but want to dig deeper into the Jewish roots of their own faith.
And we come together from all over the world for learning, community, friendship, understanding, and meaning in an environment free from judgment, barriers, and stress.
No more worrying about how far it is to the closest synagogue.
No more worrying about the high cost that often comes with belonging to Jewish institutions.
No more worrying about whether other people think you belong.
No more worrying about whether you can find a rabbi who’s willing to make time for you.
So…are you with us?
“Rabbi John Carrier was awesome. I have been going through a lot recently in different aspects of my life and he really help put things into a great perspective I could relate to. I know for sure, I am also going to check out services this year with some new ideas and ways to understand it. He really made me feel better about how I practice Judaism, which made me feel great.” – Barry Cohen, Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful teacher with a broad background and insight to help those wanting a deeper understanding of Jewish tradition and a relationship with G-d.” – Victoria Hicken, Atco, New Jersey
“Whether you are Jewish or not, Rabbi Carrier’s teachings encourage you to live your life to your full potential. His methods have helped me immensely in my spiritual and personal life. A must for those seeking spiritual growth.” – Kevin MacIntyre, Los Angeles, California
IMPORTANT: We want to take the risk out of your new commitment to learning…the financial risk, anyway. Any time during the first 30 days of your membership, if you decide The Jewcurious School is not for you, please let us know, and we’ll cancel your membership and give you a full refund. We may ask you a few questions to improve the experience for others, but expect no judgment and no hassles from us.